The lack of blog posts has been largely to a variety of different projects and ventures that have been happening with Wishbone Well. If you follow our Facebook page, you may have seen some new vending and other community events. I've been really focusing on creating my jewelry line and getting it out to the Philadelphia area this summer, which accounts for the lack of blog posts. In case you missed it on our Facebook page, some of the new ventures we've participated in include:
- Styling photo shoots, shown below is the behind the scenes video from our Boho Photo Shoot with Ashley Sinclair (model), Aaron Raysor (photographer) and Samantha Ranalli (clothing stylist). Sam also has an awesome blog Style Crusade, which features a post on our shoot.
- Selling at various Philadelphia area Flea Markets and Festivals, including the East Falls Flea Market and PHAIR (Philadelphia Open Air Market).
- Finishing our Bohemian Summer Line of Jewelry and working on some exciting new lines for the Fall.
- Launching our Chloe and Isabel merchandiser website.
- Working with The Transfer Station of Manayunk, who kindly featured Wishbone Well on their blog.
As you can see, Wishbone Well has been up to a lot and I really look forward to showing you more updates on these events as well as some great DIY tutorials! Please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me through Facebook with any questions, I am always looking for new projects and ventures!
Thanks for your support everyone!